Scrum Poker for Confluence
PlanningWithCards for Confluence
Scrum Poker for Confluence uses platform hosted by planningwith.cards
to analyze JIRA Issues and render the reports. This plugin uses Confluence to store configuration variables and JIRA
Rest API to pull data from issues and projects.
- Jira is used only if you install Scrum Poker for Confluence Jira Integration Plugin.
- This plugin stores JIRA issues data like Key, Summary and Status for the Estimates Table.
- Every request to the plugin is validated using the JSON Web Token (JWT) passed from the OnDemand Instance to
- Every request between the Addon and planningwithcards.com uses an API Key/Secret auth via SSL.
- Scrum Poker for Confluence is hosted on Heroku.
- The plugin database is backed up once every day and the backups are retained for 30 days.
- All backups are encrypted.